The Eunice & James L. West main Library building is temporarily closed. However, you may still check out library material. Below are the steps for requests and pickup:
- Search the Library catalog
- Search books and more for the title.
- Verify that the status of the copy is "AVAILABLE."
- Email the Circulation Department and enter "check out request" in the subject line. The body of the email should contain:
- The title of the book, CD, etc.
- Your first and last name
- University ID number
- The Circulation Department will respond to your request within 24-48 hours for pickup.
- You can pick up your requested item(s) at the Martin Center on the first-floor student lounge.