Do you want to learn how to use the West Library's hundreds of thousands of eBooks and how they can help you?
The West Library has access to hundreds of thousands of eBooks.
- These eBooks are real books on many different topics, not just fiction.
- You can access many eBooks through the Library catalog!
- You can also access eBooks through our EBSCO Discovery Service (Search Everything) database!
- You can access these eBooks from anywhere; you don't need to be in the Library to use them!
- You can access eBooks 24/7!
- You don't have to read the whole eBook; you can search in the eBook by a search term!
If you would like to learn how to access and use eBooks, you can go to an online guide called Using eBooks. Just scan the QR code below and you will be taken to the guide!
Or you can click on this URL: https://txwes.libguides.com/ebooks