You are here
Community User Borrowing Privileges
Community patrons may check out materials with a current picture ID and current TexShare card.
Loan period: 14 days
Maximum number of items checked out: 5
Community patrons do not have access to the internet-accessible computers or wireless internet access.
The TexShare Card is a statewide library card for registered users of participating TexShare Libraries.
To take advantage of the TexShare Card Program:
- Students and faculty may register for and receive a TexShare Card at West Library's Circulation Desk. Student cards expire at the end of each semester.
- For information on participating libraries and their lending policies, go here.
- Present your TexShare card at the participating TexShare library's circulation desk to activate your checkout privileges. You may be required to show a photo I.D.
- Check out materials from the participating TexShare library.
- Return the materials to the lending library by the due date. Fees will be assessed for lost, late, or damaged materials.