You are here
- The mission of the West Library Instruction Department is to assist students in becoming accomplished and ethical information users and to alleviate frustration and anxiety traditionally associated with university-level research.
- Library faculty work with teaching faculty to tailor library instruction to the needs of the class and faculty goals. We strive to provide instruction that is timely, complete, and specific.
- Faculty requesting library instruction for their classes should contact the Reference Department. Sessions are scheduled on a first-come-first-served basis and it is requested you schedule at least two weeks in advance.
- Professors are expected to be present during instruction.
- Please review our Instruction Policy before requesting instruction.