Students Vehicle Registration:
- Complete the online Vehicle registration form https://txwes.edu/media/twu/content-assets/documents/facilities/6653_Vechicle_Registartion_Form_v1_Active.pdf
- Once completed email the form to email@example.com
- Pick up your parking permit from the Library Circulation Desk prior to or on the first day of school.
What do I need to have to get a parking permit?
The following information is necessary to complete the vehicle registration form:
- Wesleyan ID #
- Phone Number, including area code
- Vehicle Information (Year, Make, Model, Year, Color)
- License Plate #
- State in which your vehicle is registered
Once obtained, the parking permit should be placed on the vehicle's driver side rear window, on the lower left corner. Student permits are valid for one year.
Parking Permits are required to park on campus
A valid Texas Wesleyan University parking permit is required to park on campus Monday-Friday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm. Vehicles must be parked in lots that correspond with their permit; refer to the campus parking map, and posted signage to determine the parking permit required for each lot.
After Hours and University Holidays
After 5:00 pm Monday – Friday, weekends, and University holidays, students may park in non-reserved parking spaces for students, faculty/staff, or visitors.
Note: Faculty and Staff:
- Complete the Vehicle registration form https://txwes.edu/media/twu/content-assets/documents/facilities/6653_Vechicle_Registartion_Form_v1_Active.pdfand print.
- Bring your registration form to the Security Office locate in the Glick House at 3001 Avenue D to receive your parking permit.
- The security office location: Glick House/Security 3001 Avenue D.
- Current faculty and staff follow these procedures to obtain new/additional parking permits.